GREEN COMMERCIAL BANK TRANSFORMATION
Helping financial institutions to green their loan and/or investment portfolios, with a goal to mainstream green finance and reduce financing to emission-intensive industries:
- Mainstream green finance and reduce financing to GHG-intensive industries
- Minimum percentage of corporate loan portfolio for climate-related projects.
Green New Business
Encouraging financial institutions focus on growing businesses by designing new products and services to serve the green market:
- Grow green business;
- Diversify green financial instruments.
Work with financial institutions to put in place mid- to long-term green strategic planning and attach the importance of improving internal green finance capacity:
- Green strategic planning;
- Improve green finance capacity.
Support financial institutions to decarbonize their operations and/or portfolio to achieve carbon neutrality or net zero:
- Achieve a state fo zero carbon dioxide emissions or;
- Achieve net zero carbon dioxide emissions.
Environmental, Social & Climate Risk Management
Help financial institutions to manage exposure to climate risk and adhere to international best practices on managing environmental and social risk and performance in lending and investment:
- Strengthen climate risk management;
- Establish envrionmental, social and governance (ESG) structure.